Different people use different computers in different offices throughout the day. So, it’s probably not a good idea to set your account to auto log in or else someone else can get access to your cloud desktop.
- Open the Remote Desktop application. The icon should look like this:
- Once the application opens, click on Subscribe with URL, enter your email address, click Next
- If it asks you to sign in, please use your Cloud credentials to log in. Once all is complete you should see this screen:
- Now you are good to double click on the AZ-MNT icon and sign in!
NOTE: Please do NOT check “Remember Me“. Other people use these computers too.
- Double click on the Log Out button on your cloud Desktop.
- Once you are signed out of the cloud, we need to make sure to remove your profile from the shared computer to keep others from using our account. Please click on the 3 dots next to your profile and choose unsubscribe. This will remove your account!
This is how you securely log in and log out of the cloud!