- Open Outlook
- Click on New Email and then click on the Options tab and then click From.
- Click the From drop down and choose Other Email Address.
- Now, choose your eFax email address (ex. reoefax@minn…) and click OK.
- In the To line enter the fax number you are sending to starting with 1 then add @efaxsend.com. is should look like this: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line is for the Title of the fax and the Body of the email acts as the fax cover page.
- Now, attach the document you want to fax to the email and click send!
How to Send a Fax With eFax
Updated on July 29, 2020