- If there is a blank white popup box open, please close it.
- Click on File in the top left-hand corner.
- Click on Office Account – from the left hand menu.
- Select Sign Out under User Information.
- Click YES on the warning box pop-up.
- Close Outlook using the X and then open Microsoft Word.
- Word will ask you to sign in. Follow the prompts on the screen.
- If Word doesn’t ask you to sign in, please click on the Sign In link located on the top blue bar.
- Once signed in, close Word and reopen Outlook.
That should fix the unlicensed product error!