Sometimes there is a need to share your calendar with someone outside the organization. A good example of this is if you need to share your calendar with someone on the Innovative title Solutions side of things. Tis article will show you step-by-step how do accomplish this!
Sending the Invitation
- Open your Outlook Web App (https://outlook.office365.com/mail/)
- Open your calendar by click on on the Calendar Icon in the bottom left of your screen
- Click on the Share button in the upper right of your screen
- Type the email address of the person you wish to share your calendar with in the box
- Click the email of the person in the box below where you just it in. This will select the email address
- Now choose the information you want them to see and click Share
You have now successfully sent an invitation to view your calendar!
Accepting the Invitation
- The viewee will receive an email like this in their Inbox
- Right click on the This URL link and copy the address to clipboard
- Now open your calendar by click on on the Calendar Icon in the bottom left of your screen
- Click Add Calendar > Subscribe From Web > Paste the address > Click Import
- Now you can name the calendar, choose a color, choose an icon, and choose what category you want the calendar to show under.
- Once you have made your selections, click Import
- The calendar is now added to your Outlook and will also sync to your desktop version of Outlook